2018 Leavers – one year on – Tuesday 2 July
2018 leavers are warmly invited back to Warwick School on Tuesday 2 July at 13:15, to meet up with contemporaries, have a light lunch and share post-school experiences with current L6 pupils in the new Sixth Form Centre.
From 14:00-16:00 we hope to have informal groups with the L6 to discuss topics such as:
- What university is really like
- Coping away from home
- How to choose a university and which subject to study
- Top tips in writing a Personal Statement
- How to get ahead of the game
- Advice for Oxbridge applications
- Taking a Gap Year
- Alternative options to university.
Please let us know asap if you would like to come.
Alumni Relations and Careers. E: email@example.com